Print Page  |  Sign In  |  Register
Clinical Education
Share |

Listed below are several organizations that offer continuing education for healthcare professionals.


The National Lipid Association offers a specialist certification in lipid management. 


American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary RehabilitationAmerican Association of Nurse Practitioners are a few of the organizations that offer ongoing CME education on the identification and treatment of lipid disorders.

Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association





Community Search
Sign In
Login with LinkedIn
Sign In securely
Latest News
Featured Members

809 Laurel Street
San Carlos, CA 94070